Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TRIBAL COP cinematographer moves on.

Hello Everyone -- Just when I was getting started on TRIBAL COP. It's a good sign too because it wasn't working with my current rewrites.

Dave who signed on as my Cinematographer had to drop out because of a better offer in Los Angeles. He landed a TV production where he can qualify to get into the Cinematographer's union. And when he gets in - He'll make big bucks $$$$..., I'm happy for Dave who said he will try to get someone else to work on my film TRIBAL COP. He has to move onto bigger things & I'm happy for him.

With that, we had problems with my screenplay which changed drastically to lower the budget. It just wasn't working for me or anyone else. So, Dave's quitting is a blessing in disguise. I will go back to my original script and continue to work on making it an "A" production.

The rewrites helped because I got to work on the dialogue with all the characters. All my action sequences & other characters are back to be developed even more. I have to put it down for a bit. I'm "dizzy" rewriting. -- A big thanks to all the actors & actresses at my actor table read of TRIBAL COP. It helped more than they know.

I have other projects I'm working on as a writer & actor. So, stay tuned. TRIBAL COP is not dead yet. It's just gonna get better.

I'm gonna have a pizza to gain back the 12 pounds I lost for this project. 

Roscoe Pond "SMILES"

No comments: