Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Copycat talent acts on 'America's Got Talent' 2021

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. I used to watch this show a lot and voted for my favorite talent acts. I've been catching up on You-Tube and I've noticed an interesting thing.... There appears to be magic acts copying from season's past on - AGT.

"The Clairvoyants" were a couple who read the minds of human beings and their physical actions. They "Wow'd" audiences and the judges.... They placed 2nd in the 11th TV season (2016). 

I have been searching for videos of talent acts I had not seen. What I found was other acts copying "The Clairvoyants." They don't have the originality nor the style of whom they copy.... Find your own talent and originality.

I used all of my votes for "The Clairvoyants."

Below is the AGT audition of "The Clairvoyants" who are fantastic.!!!


MICHAEL GRASSO is a magician who placed 6th in Season 5 of "America's Got Talent" (2010). Judge Sharon Osbourne brought him back as a "Wild Card" after being eliminated in Las Vegas. He began to "Wow" audiences and the judges throughout the rest of the season. 

There is another magic act trying to copy Michael Grasso using his first audition as inspiration. It didn't work.

I used all of my votes for Michael Grasso.

Check out Michael's audition below from AGT. Totally awesome.

No comments: