Tuesday, June 8, 2021

NBC 'America's Got Talent' Horror illusionist scares judges 2019

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. I used to be a huge fan of this show. I stopped watching for some reason.... Lately - I've been catching up on all of the winners and other performers. I like all of the magicians, but what I love more are the "illusionists" who scare the audience and the judges. My favorite is "The Sacred Riana."

My second favorite is Nicholas Wallace from "America's Got Talent" (2019). Unfortunately - He never made it past the "Judges Cuts." His second performance wasn't as frightening as his first. Nicholas is like many up-and-coming performers. They still have to perfect their "craft" to be a $1 million dollar act in Las Vegas.

During his audition - He brought onto stage a "haunted" wheelchair and a doll. He used those objects in an "illusion" where something touched human flesh / without physically touching them. When Nicholas picked up that doll and used it. The audience went crazy.... Check it out.!!

No comments: