Tuesday, June 8, 2021

NBC 'America's Got Talent' 2018 illusionist 'The Sacred Riana' is creepy fun

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. I used to TV recap this show and vote for the winner each summer. I stopped a few years back.... I had missed out on a lot of talented winners and performances. I've been catching up on YouTube -- during this pandemic.

My absolute favorite is a female illusionist from Indonesia named, "The Sacred Riana." She made it into the quarter-finals of "America's Got Talent" (2018).... She was eliminated in the first round of "Britain's Got Talent: The Champions" (2019).... She was also the winner of "Asia's Got Talent" (2017).

She's looks like the girl from the Japanese horror film "The Ring" (1998). Her long hair covers the white/chalk face who carries a rag doll. She never talks - but with only a few words. Her audition for "America's Got Talent" (2018) was creepy-fun-horror. I consider it her best as an illusionist and as a scary figure.

At the beginning of her audition. She dropped her doll and the audience went crazy.!! That included the judges. Check it out....

No comments: