Saturday, January 17, 2015

ALBUQUERQUE: Zombies wanted for photograph shoot

READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT

Albuquerque Craigslist Casting post

"I need about a dozen extras, any age, any sex, any body type, to get corpsified and zombified for a serial photographic novel I am working on.

Free hair, makeup, food and fun provided. You'll want to bring a set of clothes that you don't mind having destroyed.


Time will be from 11 am to 6-ish, but you don't need to stay the entire time if you can't.

We did this earlier this week and had a great time, and you'll be helping me to develop my main characters and advance the story line.


Please text or email me to RSVP, and to get the location. Please include a head shot and your age so that my zombies have a wide demographic. Minors are also welcome provided that they are accompanied by an adult.


I always recommend safety, and would request that you bring someone along with you."

ZOMBIES: Click on this hot link on where to submit.

No comments: