Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ALBUQUERQUE: Radio show co-host/comedian wanted

READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT

Radio show co-host/comedian wanted

"I'm putting together a live radio show type thing on android/iphones. Looking for someone to co-host with me, preferably someone who has experience doing standup comedy. Also looking for writers to write us material. Or if you have any other talents to contribute, like being a DJ etc. Hit me up, tell me about yourself and give me links to any work you can show."

"You can checkout some of my comedy to see who i am and get an idea if you want to work with me, just go to the link below."

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Thunder_Negro_With_Studio_Audience_Noises?id=Bu2cc6nayot5xamuv7zosgta3cm&hl=en 

RADIO: Click on this hot link on where to submit. 

No comments: