Sunday, November 6, 2016

'Man From Reno' Is an excellent mystery wrapped up in murder

MAN FROM RENO is an INDIE FILM. A Japanese female crime writer flees to San Francisco to hide from publicity. She meets a handsome and mysterious man in her hotel. She sleeps with him out of sheer loneliness. She knows nothing about him. He disappears and leaves a suitcase behind in her room. What she doesn't know is that a man fitting his description was murdered. His body was found floating in a lake. A sheriff believes that he hit this man in his "county" just outside San Francisco. It was at night and in the fog. That injured male got up and ran away. And so, the mystery begins...,

I will not give anything away. I rented this from the Internet and was skeptical at first. I never heard of it until I found the trailer on YouTube. I love murder mysteries and this one kept me guessing to the very end. The film used the wide-open-spaces of San Francisco where the characters seemed engulfed into something bigger than themselves. Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Click photo for MAN FROM RENO official website.
http://www.manfromrenomovie.com/
(Movie Poster)

No comments: