Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Screeners sent out to SAG-AFTRA union members

The SAG Awards will be on Jan. 29, 2017. All paid up union members will be receiving DVD screener's in their mail box. They will also receive Email invites to movie screenings in LA and New York. Make sure you check your Emails on the offers to screen movies with Internet platforms. Just follow instructions in those Emails. I've been receiving DVD screener's in my mail box. I watched FENCES with Denzel Washington and Viola Davis at my local movie theater. Viola was "extraordinary" and both are nominated for SAG awards. (I already know who I'm voting for in the TV categories and I will vote online).

Click photo for SAG Awards website.
http://www.sagawards.org/
(I received this DVD screener, but I'm gonna watch it in my local theater.
It has been nominated). 

No comments: