Wednesday, August 23, 2017

'America's Got Talent' 2017 Merrick Hanna got all my votes

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. 12-year-old Merrick Hanna is a dancer who returned to his spectacular audition. This time he told a story through dance with background visuals. The song was great too. He was my 3rd favorite of this competition and has moved into the number #1 spot. He got all my votes last night who received enough to head into the semi-finals. I stick with favorites all the way.

My top pick Demian Aditya (escape artist) didn't get enough votes because his talent act was sabotaged by a big technical problem. I just couldn't believe it because he was so great in earlier rounds. He fooled everyone. It was a huge let down and it was his own fault. His contraption didn't work and you have to check your "props" before every live performance. He got none of my votes which all went to Merrick Hanna.

No comments: