Wednesday, August 23, 2017

'America's Got Talent' 2017 Johnny Manuel rises up to the occasion

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. Tuesday night's live show was crazy, but 7 of the 12 talent acts move onto the semi-finals. One of the them is singer, Johnny Manuel, who blew-it-out-of-the-park with, "And I am telling you. I'm not going." It is from the Broadway Hit, "Dream-girls." It was originally sung by Jennifer Holliday (1982) and it is a hard song to sing for women and especially for men. 

Johnny received the golden buzzer during the "Judges Cuts" and took advantage of his next opportunity. He rose to the occasion and went for it. He got enough votes to head into the semi-finals

I wish I could've had a vote for him, but Merrick Hanna is my 3rd favorite of this competition. He got all my votes. My 2nd favorite, "Puddles Pity Party" was eliminated last week.

Johnny Manuel was awesome..., 

No comments: