Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New SAG-AFTRA contract agreements draw criticism

I am a SAG-AFTRA union member and I thoroughly looked at each candidate running for the 2017 elections. That includes National and local New Mexico. "Thank you" to those candidates who spent the time to send me Emails and Regular Post Office Mail seeking my vote. I respect those candidates who want to represent me in this union. You got my vote...,

I voted for local and national elections. I also voted on the new SAG-AFTRA TV/Theatrical agreement with producers. I really like the upgrade pay for Union Background Extras in this contract. Work-is-Work when there are no "speaking" parts available for Native Americans. 

A lot of union actors and actresses are opposing this new contract.  They are screaming pretty loud on the Internet. However, I vote for what is going to benefit my work in New Mexico. I'm just happy to be part of the union...,
  

No comments: