Monday, August 21, 2017

Comedian 'Jerry Lewis' dead at age 91

Jerry Lewis was my mom's favorite comedian. She introduced him to me at an early age. He also became a favorite of mine. I still have old VHS tapes of his movies. My favorite is "The Caddy" and I've watched it too many times. He was part of a comedy duo along with singer, Dean Martin. They performed together as "Martin & Lewis" for exactly 10 years. 

If you want a great interview from Jerry Lewis. Check out, "Later with Bob Costas" (NBC) which is on YouTube. Lewis talks about everything including his break up with Dean Martin and their reunion on "The Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon" 1976. News reports are saying that, that reunion was uncomfortable. Lewis told Bob Costas otherwise. It's very revealing. Check it out if you can...,

Below is THE CADDY movie trailer.


Click Poster below for news on the passing Jerry Lewis.

No comments: