Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 'SAG Awards' DVD screener delivered unsealed

The "Screen Actors Guild Awards" will be broadcast "live" on TNT and TBS this Jan. 21, 2018. DVD screeners have been mailed out to all eligible SAG-AFTRA members. That includes Native Americans...,

Unfortunately, one DVD screener "envelope" wasn't even sealed in my mail box. I got an empty envelope. 

I don't know which movie it is until all the screeners reach me. SAG-AFTRA says that most screeners will roll out on delivery after the Holidays. I served on the SAG Awards TV nominating committee back in 2011. I vote every year and I have fun doing so. The DVD screener that never reached my mail box will not get a vote from me. Unless of course I already saw it in a movie theater. We'll see...,

I believe that a mail delivery man or woman has that DVD screener. I worry that movie piracy will happen and let's hope that film isn't uploaded to the Internet. 

Click photo for SAG AWARD information. 
(SAG-AFTRA logo. Films nominated for SAG Awards 2018).

No comments: