Thursday, October 5, 2017

'Dirty John' from 'The LA Times' reveals manipulator & maybe a killer

DIRTY JOHN from THE L.A. TIMES. Christopher Goffard (journalist) reports on a man named John Meehan. He discovered Debra Newell on a dating website. They fell in love and had gotten married. 

Just as they begin their lives together. Things start to unravel. John isn't who he said he was when Debra's children hire a private investigator. He turns out to be a lying manipulator whose life is bogus. It is revealed that he might have killed his dad by injecting an overdose of morphine. Yet, there is no proof. What did Debra get herself into...?

Click photos below for 6-PART PODCAST from THE L.A. TIMES.
(LA Times Media-Group)

(LA Times Medi-Group. Is this really John Meehan?)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020