Friday, September 24, 2021

Trailer 'Apache Junction' in theaters Friday Sept. 24, 2021 plus Video-On-Demand

APACHE JUNCTION from HILLIN ENTERTAINMENT. It was filmed right here at Santa fe,  New Mexico. If you cannot find it in a movie theater near you. It's online over at Prime Video for $6.99. Written and Directed by Justin Lee.

I found two movie reviews and both were not "glowing." The trailer looks promising. I'm not sold yet because of the western cliche's. Justin Lee's "Badland" was an internet streaming hit during the pandemic. However - the bad reviews over at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) scared me away. 

If anyone knows me. I love westerns and have seen them all dating back to the silent movie era. I try to find something new that westerns haven't done before. The problem with independent westerns is..., The filmmakers try too hard to be "westerns." 

I'll take a chance on renting APACHE JUNCTION at Prime Video. Only because it was filmed right here in New Mexico.

(2021 movie logo. Hillin Entertainment.).


KOB 4 News spotlight "Apache Junction" filmed at Santa Fe.

No comments: