Saturday, August 2, 2014

The second TRIBAL COP screenplay table read coming Fall 2014.

I was quite surprised by the reaction to my first actor table read of TRIBAL COP last February 2014. I did a "google" search on the title & people with blogs & websites posted my table read information post card. I lost count...,Thank you all very much. The interest in Native films is big & I'm trying to get something written that's modern with a good murder mystery. 

Some people aren't going to like it because it isn't what they imagined and what I say is, "Tough Booties." I think I got a good story. Right now, I am starting up on my next round of rewrites which makes for a better screenplay. I will plan on a second table read this Fall 2014. I will also announce plans for my mystery thriller at that time. Moving forward. - Roscoe Pond

 

No comments: