Monday, November 17, 2014

SANTA FE: Female models wanted for vintage clothing

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/tfr/4764338244.html
(Santa Fe vintage clothing)

Native American female models read carefully before you submit. This is in Santa Fe.

"Hello -- I sell women's vintage clothing on Etsy and am looking for a new female model. I recently relocated my vintage clothing business to Santa Fe, from Los Angeles, Ca. I am looking for a new female model between 18-27 years old. 5'6" - 5'9" tall. Must have thin/slender/skinny frame, pretty face, and good/clear skin. Experience is not required, however you must be comfortable in front of the camera, and be photogenic. This will be a fun and easy shoot."

"You will be modeling vintage clothing from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I'm looking for a "cool" girl with the right "look". Edgy/Hipster/Hippie/Grunge/Indie types. Think NYC Hipster, Urban Outfitters, or Nylon Magazine types. Shoulder length hair or longer, and bangs are a plus! I shoot in my home studio against a white wall. The shoot will be about 2.5 hours long. Pay is $60 cash plus $10 for gas (I am located in Santa Fe). We will begin shooting in a couple of weeks."

VINTAGE CLOTHING: Click on this hot link on where to submit.

No comments: