Thursday, July 30, 2015

I will be attending "Indigenous Fine Art Market" Aug. 20-22, 2015

I unfortunately will not be reporting for Examiner News at this year's "Indigenous Fine Art Market" IFAM 2015. Nor will I be covering the "Santa Fe Indian Market" SWAIA. But, I will be attending IFAM. I signed up for their email updates & hope that I get news on the Native Fashion Show. If they have one. 
2014 was the launch of IFAM & it was a resounding success. They filled 300 artist booths & had a great fashion show. I'll be heading to "Institute of American Indian Arts" IAIA Gala on Aug. 19, 2015. My good friend Bob buys a table every year & again invited me to sit with him & his artist friends. They always have great food & artist work auctions for IAIA. 

I'm bringing my video camera to record. So, stayed tuned...,


No comments: