Thursday, January 3, 2019

Native-Indigenous Casting Notices For New Mexico 2019

NATIVE CASTING FOR NEW MEXICO 2019.

Hello everyone: 

I will be posting casting calls for Native Talent on a weekly basis. This includes Union and Non-Union productions. I will post the "link" to casting calls. If I feel an organization is not legitimate. I won't post their calls. Please read all casting breakdowns carefully before submitting your actor head-shots. 

Michelle Lujan Grisham is our new Governor of New Mexico. She was sworn in and promises to raise the cap on Filming and TV production in this state. That means more work for New Mexico talent. - Thank you Governor Grisham.

------------------------------------------------------------

Native Models Wanted For New Native Photography Business. (Non-Union).

"Anyone interested please contact me here by email. I'd like to meet with you. Get to know you first so that we can create a real good image together of you. Kids, elders, animals, and grown ups are all welcome. I am not paying right now. I look to create some calendars and other prints one day for sale, where you will be entitled to a portion of the income. I want to help each other and all Natives who wish to participate."

Click here for Email and information. 

No comments: