Sunday, March 29, 2020

1990's country singer 'Joe Diffie' dies of complications from COVID-19

"Rolling Stone" magazine reported today (3/29/2020) that Joe Diffie died after contracting the Corona-Virus. He went into self-quarantine on Friday March 27, 2020. 

I'm a big fan of Joe Diffie who I saw in concert back in the 1990's. He came to the New Mexico State Fair and rocked the Tingley stadium. During an encore song, he went around to shake hands with the fans. I became a lifetime fan. Rest in Peace.... 

Below is my top 5 favorite songs I played way too much....
  1. Pick Up Man
  2. So Help Me Girl
  3. Prop me up by the Jukebox (If I die)
  4. John Deere Green
  5. Third Rock From the Sun
(Sheet Music cover. Diffie rocked the mullet of the 1990's).

1 comment:

kikachuck said...

Random comment from years after this post: do you remember what year this 90s State Fair concert was? My first ever concert was Joe Diffie at the NM State Fair at some point in the mid-90s, I just can't remember when.