Thursday, January 18, 2024

Roscoe Pond E-Book 'The Gunshot Wound' at Amazon 2024

Hello everyone - "The Gunshot Wound" is a western movie screenplay I had written a few years back. I pitched it to producers with some interest, but no takers. I even tried to attach a known "actor" to the lead role. I then organized an "actor table read" to help with rewrites. It has evolved into an action western.

With this E-Book. I wanted to expand on the story and all of my characters. It turned into a good little western book. I made sure to make it easy to read through good formatting. 

I am not planning a paperback nor hard back editions. It is too expensive. So.... my first Book will remain an E-Book which you can buy and download to all platforms including -- iPhone-iPad-Laptop-Computer. ($3.99). Readers can also review it over at Amazon.

Click my PR logo below for "The Gunshot Wound" over at AMAZON.



No comments: