Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Former classmate Mark Skinner passes away

The Internet gives us a lot of information & that includes news from our hometowns. I haven't seen nor talked to Mark Skinner since High School way back when. We weren't friends, but only went to school together. I didn't realize he fought a form of disease all his life. I just read his obituary & he said other people have it worse. He went on to live a life & have kids. Good for him & how courageous is that?

Time moves so fast & people pass on. A hand full of my Native generation, who I grew up with, are gone now too. I can only say Mark, that I remember you. I know that your soul has now found some peace. There is no more pain. Rest easy now..., RP

Click on the photo of Cabbage Hill at Pendleton, Oregon which goes east where the sun rises. Mark's Obituary. 

http://www.eastoregonian.com/eo/obituaries-death-notices/20150914/mark-allen-skinner
 

No comments: