Tuesday, September 15, 2015

HELP WANTED episode has Walt searching for a new deputy in LONGMIRE

LONGMIRE episode HELP WANTED. I must say -- The Ferg has really stepped up as a deputy in Absaroka County. You can tell that he still likes Cady Longmire. As for Vic, well, she liked the deputy who helped out when Walt took a leave of absence. She called him, but another woman's voice answered his iPhone. I think she still likes Walt, but maybe that ship has sailed for the both of them. I mentioned that another blonde has entered the life of Walt through his latest investigation. I may be wrong, but he was looking at her more than just a witness. We'll see...,

I think Zachary will be okay as the new deputy. Click on the poster for TV recap over at Examiner News.

http://www.examiner.com/article/longmire-on-netflix-walt-says-goodbye-to-branch-connally-help-wanted
 

No comments: