Saturday, September 19, 2015

LONGMIRE season finale 10th episode is another cliffhanger

I just watched the 10th & finale episode of the 4th TV season of LONGMIRE. My TV recap is coming soon. I think I know who burst into Walt's home at the end. It was Walker Browning who was injured while trying to capture Gabrielle. He tried to protect his job & cover up the murder of one of his worker's. Two of them raped Gabrielle & got away with it legally. 

Yep, I think Vic is still hung up on Walt as he moves on with the blonde therapist. Vic even sleeps with Aemon to quell her needs. Will she get over Walt? As for the deputy position left open by Branch. Well - talk about drama - concerning the young men. I think Aemon deserves it even though Vic doesn't want him to have it. 

And poor Henry..., arrested again, but he set out to help his Indian people. He guided Gabrielle in finding her way after a double rape. Henry became Hector even though Mathias thinks he's an accessory to murder during that party, in the forest, on the reservation border. 

I hope there is a season 5, but I must say. Season 4 was the best of the best.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70269479
 

No comments: