Tuesday, September 15, 2015

LONGMIRE episode 5 called HELP WANTED has Walt moving on

My next TV recap of Episode 5 will come soon. I want to say thanks again for reading my TV recaps of LONGMIRE. You are just as big a fan as I am of the modern western. My last two recaps are ranked at number 4 & number 5 over at Examiner News. Everything changes in 24 hours because of Internet trending on what's popular. Thanks for stopping by. 

HELP WANTED has Walt hiring a new deputy to replace Branch Connally. It's sad, but life moves on even when good characters are killed in the story lines. A blonde therapist was introduced in this episode & she is played by Ally Walker. I think Walt is attracted to her & I hope she sticks around because I think she's one sexy woman. Just Sayin'...,

https://www.netflix.com/title/70269479

No comments: