Monday, September 14, 2015

Roscoe goes to $1 Dollar Day at the New Mexico State Fair 2015

Hey everyone -- I went to the New Mexico State Fair today because it was $1 Dollar Day. Thousands flocked to the gates & I will have a photo slide show in my latest article which is coming soon. 

Of course, I went straight to the Indian Village & it is very popular at the fair. It's got to be because of the Navajo Indian Tacos & Fry Bread. I took photos of the people who bought those big turkey legs too. Tasty looking. I think everyone goes to the fair just to eat.

On Tuesday is $2 dollar day, but I think the fair isn't suffering. They are making big bucks. Click on the photo for NM State Fair website. 

http://statefair.exponm.com/
   (Yep, that's "Smokey the Bear" making an appearance at the Fair).

No comments: