Saturday, April 9, 2022

Michael Bay & 'Ambulance' is great thrill ride

AMBULANCE distributed by UNIVERSAL PICTURES. This is directed by Michael Bay and stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Eiza González. It opened in movie theaters on Friday April 8, 2022. The foreign box office has already totalled $19 million. The production budget climbed to $40 million. 

I went into an IMAX theater to watch this and had a great time. I bought my big gulp drink and a bucket of buttered popcorn.... It was non-stop action for at least 2-hours. 

Do me a big favor and don't watch any reviews of the film on You-Tube. Good Grief - Why watch someone criticize it for 30 minutes or more?

I saw the movie trailer for IMAX and decided right then to watch it inside a movie theater. I didn't want to be influenced by some long-winded critic.

Click movie poster below for AMBULANCE information.

(Movie Poster 2022).

Below is a movie featurette of AMBULANCE.

No comments: