Sunday, August 23, 2015

Roscoe at Santa Fe Indian Market 2015 on Day 2

Well, it has come to another end of the SANTA FE INDIAN MARKET in 2015. This is Sunday on Day 2. I walked through the many vendor booths & stopped at Dorothy Grant's booth (Native Designer). This young native male model makes me look real old too. He looks familiar, but I asked where the female models were?

There were over 100,000 patrons visiting the Indian Market & this year is no different because it is packed. There has to be more with the INDIGENOUS FINE ART MARKET which ended yesterday. I had fun again covering both Market's for Examiner News. Please, check out my slide shows attached to my articles. 

Roscoe Pond at Examiner News. Click on Photo.

http://www.examiner.com/native-american-culture-in-albuquerque/roscoe-pond
(Native designer booth - Dorothy Grant. Roscoe on right with unknown male model).

No comments: