Thursday, August 20, 2015

Roscoe attends IAIA gala at Santa Fe 2015

Hello, everyone -- I attended the IAIA gala for the third year. I was a guest of long time contributor to IAIA, Bob Harcourt. I covered it for Examiner News & my article will come out today. IAIA gala grabbed $71,000 in scholarships for Native students.

Below is a picture of me & Native actor, Sam Bearpaw who ran into me during the silent auction. Sam just finished filming THE REVENANT with Leonardo Dicaprio. The film trailer is awesome. Congrats Sam...,

The Indigenous Fine Art Market (IFAM) starts today & the Santa Fe Indian Market (SWAIA) starts Saturday. Both organizations have special events all week including the kick off parties for each, which was last night. The IAIA gala had many missing regular faces. 

(Roscoe & Sam at silent auction)

No comments: