Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Roscoe Pond Murder Mystery Screenplays ranked

I had paid a former Script Doctor who worked in Los Angeles back in the 1980's. (Gee, a long time ago). She read all 4 of my murder mystery screenplays and gave me good advice. I got a plus for originality. I was thrashed for TRIBAL COP, but it can be re-written into something better. My next actor table read and discussion with INTO DARKNESS will be Saturday April 1, 2017. (Below is my script doctor's rankings).
  1. Ambush.
  2. Into Darkness.
  3. Cold Dark Wind.
  4. Tribal Cop.
INTO DARKNESS logo.

Logline: A Navajo male went missing for 7 months. His dead body was found in the desert. His murder opens an investigation by two Tribal officers. They run into the FBI, a Hitman and a wife who goes missing. Meanwhile, a mysterious dog drags Navajo toddlers into the darkness...,

No comments: