Monday, September 10, 2018

2018 Fall TV mystery show schedules

Hello everyone: 

The Fall TV season will begin soon and the schedules from the networks have been released. I just want to say that I had skipped "America's Got Talent" in 2018. I recap every other year and I haven't watched this year's show at all. I will TV recap next year. Okay?

"Dateline" already launched their TV preview of this season 2018-19, but only on Facebook. I'm sure a full TV preview will come to their official website.

"Elementary" will end its' 6th TV season next Monday night (9.17.2018). CBS has not announced when it will return for the 7th TV season. I hope they keep it on Monday night's. TV fans will be happy about that.

Fall premiere dates of TV shows that I will TV recap each week.
  • HAWAII FIVE-0 / Friday Sept. 28, 2018 at 9/8 p.m.
  • DATELINE / Friday Sept. 28, 2018 at 10/9 p.m.
  • 48 HOURS / Saturday Sept. 29, 2018 beginning at 9/8 p.m. (This looks like a 2-hour premiere).
Click CBS logo below for complete TV schedule.
(CBS logo)

No comments: