Wednesday, December 3, 2014

"Yahoo Voices" closes down & deletes news articles by Roscoe Pond

(Yahoo Voices closes down)

"Yahoo Voices" formerly known as "Associated Content" has closed down. Both were owned & operated by "Yahoo." Infact, Yahoo closed several online subsidiaries. Roscoe Pond was a contributing writer & all his news articles have been deleted. No matter how deep you look on the Internet. My articles are gone. I actually wasn't notified even though I wrote for them from 2009 to 2011. 

I wrote mainly on Entertainment that covered Native American themed Films, TV & Theater. I also wrote reviews & news involving natives. I learned a lot as a writer before I moved onto "Examiner" news. So, Goodbye "Yahoo Voices." I think I have copies of all my articles on the hard drive of my computer which is in storage.

Roscoe Pond

No comments: