Saturday, October 3, 2015

DATELINE an FBI agent shoots his wife of 18 years in THE AGENT'S WIFE

You don't have to wait for my TV Recap. Watch the 2-hour episode of THE AGENT'S WIFE over at NBC. I give you fair warning. It will make you angry. A male FBI Agent shoots his wife 4 times because he said she attacked him with a knife. The evidence showed him committing manslaughter. A jury & a judge didn't see it that way & after two long years. The husband went free.

Dennis Murphy reported & showed us everything that happened in 2 long hours. The husband was a "piece of work" who kept hiding behind God & fake tears. I mean, he had no tears..., His sister stood behind him & she got on my last nerve. The guy is free, but it isn't over because God's justice is coming. This is the first time I got angry at the system. Everyone at DATELINE FACEBOOK cannot believe the "not guilty verdict."

Click on the photo to watch the 2-hour THE AGENT'S WIFE. 

http://www.nbc.com/dateline

No comments: