Sunday, October 25, 2015

No TV recap of this week's episode of HAWAII FIVE-0

I apologize to my readers over at Examiner News. I write a TV recap each week of HAWAII FIVE-0. There will be no recap of episode 5 because I'm arguing with my editors/reviewers about my content. My readers have told me they like to read overnight TV ratings that I provide. A reviewer believes that I don't need it, but I will not stop writing what my readers want.

I had to write to my bosses at Examiner & they will get back to me. Reviewers/Editors do a great job over at Examiner, but sometimes they over step their boundaries. I get new reviewers each week because Examiner has many writers. 

There will be a new TV recap of HAWAII FIVE-0 this coming week. Sorry about the inconvenience.  -- Roscoe Pond

http://www.cbs.com/shows/hawaii_five_0/
(Chin Ho in Season 6, Episode 5)

No comments: