Friday, October 23, 2015

Roscoe sent in absentee ballot for Tribal Elections 2015

If a tribal candidate sends me their campaign literature & has a platform. I'm likely to give you my vote, but I only received 3 literature down here in New Mexico. I'm an enrolled tribal member who is still connected to Tribal politics. My vote matters. 

I sent in my absentee ballot & I must say that I left candidate boxes unchecked. I read the Tribal questions & candidate answers online which shocked me because several candidates obviously have not read our Tribal by-laws. They also  have no idea why they're running for office while others only want to hold onto their jobs. Embarrassing. 

I believe our Indian people don't want change & the election results will bring very little if no change at all. My vote goes to those candidates who want to bring us into the future. I hope at least one of those candidates gets elected. Crossing my fingers. 

https://www.facebook.com/CTUIR
(Our Tribal Flag in Pendleton, Oregon)  

No comments: