Thursday, September 8, 2016

'America's Got Talent' has chosen their 10 Finalists & it was tough to choose

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. America has voted and here are the 10 Talent Acts who made the finals. "The Clairvoyants", "Sofie Dossie", "Viktor Kee", "Jon Dorenbos", "Tape Face", "Grace VanderWaal", "Linkin Bridge", "Brian Justin Crum", "Sal Valentinetti" and "Laura Bretan."

Sorry everyone, I did not watch last week's semi-finals. I knew that the Frank Sinatra singer, Sal Valentinetti would get to the final. And he did. 

I used up all my votes for my favorite act which is, "The Clairvoyants." I honestly believe they are a Las Vegas Show. My second favorite is Brain Justin Crum who puts on a Vegas performance every time he sings. Both were voted through to the finals. 

This was the year of the teen girl singers and only two got to the final. Opera singer, Laura Bretan (14) and Grace Vanderwaal (12). It's up to America and they always get it right every single year. The battle between all the singers will be tough. I predict that Brian Justin Crum and Sal Valentinetti will grab the top "3." And if "The Clairvoyants" put on another mind-blowing performance. They too will make the top "3." 

I think magician, Jon Dorenbos and singer, Laura Bretan get to the top "5." But again, it is up to America. You have to vote, vote, vote...!



No comments: