Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The 2017 Screen Actors Guild Awards coming Jan. 29, 2017

The SAG Awards will be broadcast live on TBS and TNT Sunday Jan. 29, 2017. 

Paid up SAG-AFTRA members are eligible to vote for their favorite Acting performances including the best "stunt" ensemble in an action movie. DVD screeners were sent out to me in the mail and I watched all of them. Plus, I got to "Download" free tickets to screen nominated films that are still playing in U.S., theaters. "iTunes" gave me a special code to stream online TV shows too. SAG-AFTRA had it all covered this year so we could watch and vote for our favorite nominated performances. I voted online. Visit SAG-AFTRA for special online "Voting" edition.

Click photos below. They're just one of the Film and TV performances I voted for with the SAG Awards 2017.
http://digital.copcomm.com/i/766812-special-edition-2017
(The critically acclaimed HBO limited TV-Series 2016)

http://digital.copcomm.com/i/766812-special-edition-2017
(The 5th movie in the Jason Bourne series 2016)

No comments: