Thursday, October 20, 2016

No TV recap for 'A Dangerous Man' from 'Dateline'

DATELINE on NBC. Last week's 2-hour episode was called, "A Dangerous Man" and it was reported by Keith Morrison (10-14-2016). Unfortunately, I missed that Friday night episode. I usually write a TV recap and thought I could watch the episode online. NBC has not put it up to watch which is unusual. No TV fan has uploaded it to YouTube either. It may be posted online down-the-road and until then, I'll write a TV recap. I heard it was an excellent episode too. Stay tuned...,

Click photo for DATELINE episodes streaming online.
http://www.nbc.com/dateline
(Dateline episode aired 10-14-2016)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too have been searching for this video
I saw the 1st hr but not the 2nd & of course want to know how it ended
it's strange since last night's episode is on the dateline website (10-21) but not 10-14 episode

Unknown said...

I was so upset that I missed it due to work. Ugh
Does anyone know where to see it? I live in Williston and lived in Watford so thought it would be a good one.

Unknown said...

I've been looking for this episode everywhere I missed it due to work. I lived in Watford and now in Williston and thought it would be a good one.

Anonymous said...

Looking everywhere for the episode! I went to K-12 with the wife so I'm dying to see it.