Wednesday, July 26, 2017

'America's Got Talent' 2017 Judges Cuts 'Puddles Pity Party'

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT on NBC. Well, the second round has many of the talent acts not stepping up. The sad clown, "Puddles Pity Party" sung "All by Myself" and made it his own. He doesn't speak, but he sings beautifully. All the judges liked him, but Heidi doesn't like him as much. (It's just my opinion, but, I think she's mad because her favorite, the opera singer, was cut last week). 

Nonetheless, "Puddles" is a TV fan favorite who is receiving great "Reaction" videos on YouTube. I like him because he's original and I cannot wait to see what song he will sing next. He has moved up to my second favorite talent act this TV season. He moves onto the first "Live" show and could make the top 10 finalists...,

Go below to watch "Puddles Pity Party" in the second round.

No comments: