Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Daniel Dae Kim explains his exit from 'Hawaii Five-0'

News reports have been going crazy over the "4th of July" holiday. The surprise exit  of Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho) and Grace Park (Kono) from TV's "Hawaii Five-0." It was speculation at first over un-equal pay for the 8th TV season which is to begin filming soon. That speculation has become a reality. 

Daniel Dae Kim posted a message to TV fans on "Facebook." His departure was due to TV producers giving him less pay than his co-stars, Alex O'Loughlin (Steve) and Scott Caan (Danno). Grace Park has not reacted to the press or to fans over her own departure.

Daniel says in part of his statement, "“By now many of you have heard the news, and I’m sad to say it is true. I will not be returning to Hawaii Five-0 when production starts next week. Though I made myself available to come back, CBS and I weren’t able to agree to terms on a new contract, so I made the difficult choice not to continue...,”

Click photo below for DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD and Daniel Dae Kim news.
(CBS photo. Alex O'Loughlin and Daniel Dae Kim. TV fans will miss you Daniel.).

No comments: