Saturday, December 12, 2015

"Dateline" was not a 2-hour episode Friday Dec. 11, 2015

Sorry about the mis-information. Last night's episode called, SOMETHING SWEET was not a 2-hour episode. (Friday Dec. 11, 2015). I got my information from the TV Guide website schedule. I will re-check & re-check next week. Okay? 

Also, NBC scours the Internet & if they find anyone uploading copyrighted material. They will shut you down & that includes over at "YouTube." I posted the preview of SOMETHING SWEET from a YouTube URL & it went down the next day. From now on, I will only "Link" to all TV previews coming from DATELINE.

DATELINE just announced on their Facebook Page that next week's episode will be 2-hours. stay tuned...,

Click photo for NBC website.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/dateline-full-episodes

No comments: