Saturday, December 12, 2015

"The Ridiculous 6" tried too hard to make fun of Native American Western stereotypes

THE RIDICULOUS 6 is now streaming online over at Netflix. I watched it & wrote my review over at Examiner News.

I got what Adam Sandler tried to do which was to make fun of Native American Western stereotypes. I didn't take offense to the names made toward native women. It was aimed at comedy. The problem was that it wasn't that funny. Sandler did take out the drunk native female urinating. 

I gave the film only "2 stars out of 5" because the rest of the movie was really awful. There were too many characters trying to be funny. There were also moments where it was boring to watch.

Click photo for my film review over at Examiner News.
http://www.examiner.com/review/the-ridiculous-6-western-film-tries-to-make-fun-of-native-american-stereotypes

No comments: