Thursday, December 31, 2015

"Smith's" Robbery update Dec. 31, 2015 at Albuquerque

I talked to the manager over at my favorite SMITH'S Food & Drug Store. A lot of Native Americans, Pueblo's, Navajo's etc., live & shop at this store. I was told that the truck that crashed through the front door was stolen. Management is looking closely at the security footage of early Christmas morning 2015. I was also told that the ATM machine they stole had always broke down & there were problems with money depositing from it. The robber's will have a tough time opening the ATM because it is electronically locked. Then, they will have "Marked" money on their hands. Police are also looking at the security footage. So, I think it was a job by "Stupid Criminals." 

http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/952727/Kroger-Albuquerque
(320 Yale blvd. SE at Albuquerque, NM)

No comments: