Friday, January 1, 2016

All around Songstress Natalie Cole dies at 65

I grew up on Jazz. I became a fan of Nat King Cole & then found his daughter Natalie Cole. She recorded it all in music, R&B, Jazz, Pop & finally in Spanish. My favorite Album-CD is "Good To Be Back" (1989) & a real close second is "Natalie Cole En Espanol" (2013). Man-O-Man! That Spanish CD is incredible. I'm so glad she recorded it & it sold millions in the Spanish community. I have too many favorite songs from her CD collection of greatest hits. I like to find her live performances on YouTube. Natalie can sing with range - I mean sing! Rest in Peace Miss Cole. We will always have your music.

(Good to be back 1989 - En Espanol 2013)
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/natalie-cole-american-singer-songwriter-dies-65-n488916

CBS This Morning News interview with Natalie Cole 2013

No comments: